1. My favourite ice cream is Blood Orange Gelato.
2. I think matching socks are seriously over-rated.
3. I am not outdoorsy. My idea of camping is a cottage with electricity and running water.
4. I spent 18 out of 30 months pregnant.
5. I worked as a wedding planner for a while, before I decided it was too much pressure.
6. I really don’t like cauliflower.
7. My favourite season is autumn…not fall… autumn.
8. I can make homemade mac and cheese with my eyes closed.
9. I once had over 40 penpals who I wrote to by hand on a regular basis.
10. I took Russian during my first year of university.
11. My pulse quickens when I smell a baby’s head--- any baby.
12. My heritage is English, Irish, Hungarian and Ukrainian.
13. I regret not visiting Prague when I had the chance.
14. I don’t know how to use a coffee machine. How much coffee? How much water?
15. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 24.
16. My hair doesn’t hold a curl.
17. There are 21 different kinds of tea in my cupboard, and three teapots.
18. I use the good china.
19. I’m disappointed neither of my girls got my dimples.
20. I love TV.
21. I think people who claim to get endorphins from working out are lying.
22. I can’t touch my toes…not for years.
23. I’ve kissed more men on stage than I have in real life.
24. My last trip was to Hawaii, my next one will be to Ottawa.
25. Olympic medal ceremonies make me cry--- no matter the event or who won.